NGA Termly Bulletin now available to download
12th October 2015
The focus of this bulletin is improving good practice in school governance in England and is available to all governors whether or not they members of the NGA.
This term's bulletin contains articles on:
- scholarships on governance leadership and clerking development programmes
- results of the biggest annual survey of governors and trustees
- KIDS charity seeks examples of SEND pupils use of personal budgets
- the forthcoming publication: Welcome to a Multi Academy Trust - a new induction guide
- new in the NGA Guidance Centre
- Skills Audit and Matrix
- senior leader recruitment: when statistics don’t tell the full story
- the Education and Adoption Bill
- membership of NGA
A copy of the Bulletin can be downloaded from here.